Unique Art Workshops by Akers of Art
With the issues of face to face events taking place at this time, I am offering online classes through Classbento. These will continue into the future but I do hope to be able to return to face to face classes as soon as possible. Click here to see all the online workshops I am offering through Classbento
Workshops for Schools, Communities or Private Groups
There are various workshops available for schools, community groups, charities and private groups run by Rachel Akers of Akers of Art.
- I run mural workshops where the students/community create the mural and I am there to help and encourage the project as project manager and teacher.
- A great workshop to get involved in is my clay workshop where I bring everything you will need and teach you basic clay techniques. You can make a clay coil pot, monster pot or wall hanging or let your imagination run wild and create whatever you like. These can be booked with Classbento.
- Another great and fun workshop is my painting workshop where I set up with easels and bring everything you need. I will bring some ideas to get you started and you can leave the session with a lovely canvas painted by you. For children or adults.
- I offer jewellery making workshops. One for children using fun coloured beads where they can make a bracelet, necklace or key-ring and the other for adults who can create a lovely wire wrapped rose pendant or wire wrapped bracelet with me there to guide you through the process of wire wrapping.
- I offer a great basics of photography workshop which will give you the knowledge to compose better pictures, with just your phone camera or an actual camera, no other equipment necessary.
Click the link below for more information on each workshop.#
Workshops for Wellness and Team Building Corporate Training Days
Stress and depression is a number one factor in staff going on long term sick leave and accounts for over half of lost work days due to illness. Mental health is a huge factor in how productive your staff can be.
Art is known to be a great stress reliever, even for those who are not artistic at all.
Rachel Akers at Akers of Art offers clay workshops for wellness and team building corporate training days as part of a mindfulness program to relieve your staff of stress and make them more productive.
Click the link for more information and book directly with Classbento. /workshops-for-wellness-and-team-building-corporate-training-days